The Office of the Registrar at Five Branches University is dedicated to providing excellent service to students, faculty, staff and alumni.
The role of the Registrar’s office is not only internal management of student academic record services, but equally that of consultant to the college community regarding policies, procedures, and student academic progress. The Registrar’s office will continually strive to develop more effective and efficient ways for the community to access and utilize information in accordance with those policies, procedures, and federal student record access guidelines.
The Registrars’ office provides a number of services, including:
- Student access to academic records
- Information on policies and procedures
- Preparation of transcripts and records
- Grade recording and reporting
- Class schedules
- Certification of enrollment and/or graduation
- Course registration and add/drop forms
- Preparation of college statistics
The Registrars’ office is open at the following times:
Santa Cruz Campus
Office hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
San Jose Campus
Office hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Gina Huang, Director of Student Services
(408) 260-0208 x 211
Ling Zhang, Registrar
(408) 260-0208x 234
Kim Pfister, Consultant & Academic Advisor
Read in: Chinese