Thank you, everyone, for your passion and excitement for Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. We had our first Traditional Chinese Medicine Festival at Five Branches University on August 12th, 2017. We hope that you enjoyed your visit with us. Whether you were able to attend, or if you were unable to, here are some great photos that we are thrilled to share.
The Five Branches Advantage
- Nationally Accredited Master’s and Doctoral Programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine with extensive training in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
- Certificate Programs in Asian Bodywork and Qigong
- MTCM/DTCM Specialty Certification in Sports Medicine, Five Element, Medical Qigong, and Tuina Massage
- Study Abroad in integrative hospital settings in China, Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam
- Federal Financial Aid and Grad Plus Loans available for tuition and living expenses
Interested in Our Program?
A Growing Profession
- 42% of Americans are spending more than $34 billion on complementary and alternative therapies each year.1
- Current trends reflect consumers made 628 million visits to alternative healthcare providers, 243 million more than visits to primary-care physicians.1
- A growing acceptance of alternative therapies by conventional doctors is resulting in rapid expansion of integrative medicine centers across the U.S. 2
1 Journal of the American Medical Association, Dr, David Eisenberg, December, 20082 Barrie R. Cassileth, MS, PhD, Laurence S. Rockefeller Chair in Integrative Medicine and the Chief of Integrative Medicine at the New York Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.