Featured: The Role of TCM & Acupuncture in US Healthcare
Special Zoom Event: Sept. 23 at 5PM Pacific Time
- Part I: Panel Discussion of The Web That Has No Weaver (30 minutes)
- Part II: How our Santa Cruz Clinic Helps Address the Opioid Crisis (30 minutes)
- Part III: Our Alumni Share their Career Journeys, and Answer Questions (30 minutes)
A New Cohort Starts at Five Branches University
During virtual orientation, faculty and staff commended you for deciding to pursue Chinese medicine and acupuncture; and reminded you that this course of study will require resilience, courage, and innovation. You’ve already taken the first crucial step, and we are here to guide you through.
Also at orientation, you heard a lot about the Five Branches’ open-door policy, and we encourage you to email your administrators and professors your questions. We are in this together with you, as you focus your energy and passion on a future in TCM.
Maintaining the Health of Your Finances
As it happens, negative word-of-mouth about a hospital or health system could result in revenue losses up to $400,000 over one patient’s lifetime (Blackman, Michael. “The Link Between Financial Success and Patient Satisfaction.” (Blackman, Michael. “The Link Between Financial Success and Patient Satisfaction.” Medical Economics, July 2021, pp. 14-15).
- Emphasize the patient’s input and involvement in the healing process
- Make a good first impression by ensuring one’s digital presence is easy to navigate
- Regularly share trusted and credible tips on social media
- Add virtual visits for convenience
- Allow patients to contact the practice in multiple ways (over half of all patients prefer to text/email/use a portal, rather than telephone their provider)
- All that being said, focus on the patient during the session, not technology
Read in: 英語