In the past 37 years, Five Branches University has set the standards for excellence in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) education and healthcare.
Register nowNeed Any Asisstance? Click Here.
- Hear specific pearls of wisdom from our senior professors on the book: The Web that Has No Weaver [download read-only PDF]
- Hear the 1st-hand info of how TCM practitioners helped patients with both pains and opioid addiction issues.
- Hear about career options from our graduates
Note: We are hosting a raffle for a 10 hardcopy giveaway of The Web That Has No Weaver by Ted Kaptchuk. Anyone who joins the event will be able to obtain a code of entry for the raffle. For a chance to win, you simply enter the code in a post-event survey to be included in the raffle draw. We look forward to seeing all of you at the event!
- Part I: Panel Discussion of The Web That Has No Weaver (30 minutes)
- Part II: How our Santa Cruz Clinic Helps Address the Nationwide Opioid Crisis (30 minutes)
- Part III: Our Alumni Share their Career Journeys, and Answer your Questions (30 minutes)
Ron Zaidman, Panel Moderator, The Book Study Forum:The Web That Has No Weaver
Joanna Chen Ping Chao & Jacquelyn Van Deusen-Byrd, Panel Speakers in: How TCM helped Opioid Addiction Patients
Panel Speakers, The Book Study Forum:The Web That Has No Weaver
L.Ac., M.D. (China)
Nicholas W. Hancock
Panel Speakers in: How TCM helped Opioid Addiction Patients
L.Ac., Dipl.Ac. (NCCAOM)
Senior Professor, Academic Dean & Clinic Director
Faculty Since 1984
L.Ac., Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM)
Faculty and Practitioner Since 2011
Faculty and Practitioner Since 2012
Medi-Cal supports acupuncture for the treatment of pain to address problem of opioids
Who are those studying at Five Branches University? What motivates them to invest their time in learning Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture? Catch a glimpse of our student and alumni population. Get inspired by the experiences they have and begin where you’re at!
San Jose campus
Santa Cruz Campus