The Bridge to a DTCM or DAc degree for LAc’s with a Master’s Degree!
100% Online and Asynchronous.
It’s an at-your-own-pace, on-demand format which tailored to those in the Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine field who want a high quality, relevant and convenient path towards earning the Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (DTCM) degree or Doctor of Acupuncture (DAc) degree. This format allows you to study any time and anywhere during the week.
DTCM/DAc Bridge Program Highlights
- Short program length – three trimesters (totaling 315 hours)
- Academics 100% online
- Offered in English & Chinese
- Clinical training with experts or at a preceptorships local to you.
- Take classes on your schedule – No set class times
- Regular instructor office hours
- State-of-the-art curriculum, course design and content
- Focus on integrative medicine, research and lab analysis in relation to TCM
- Emphasis on professional development
- Integrates TCM with modern medicinal context
- CEU credit
- The program is open to those who have completed a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Traditional Chinese Medicine or Acupuncture
- The culmination of the program results in graduates receiving the degree of “Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine” or “Doctor of Acupuncture”, and the ability to use the title “Dr.” in front of your name
- Tuition for the 16.5-unit 315-hour program is $8,505. Five Branches University Master’s graduates receive a 20% discount for a tuition of $6,804.
- Tuition is proportional to the number of courses of each trimester and is payable by trimester or monthly. There is a nominal fee for use of credit card and for the monthly payment plan.
Read in: Chinese