Welcome Back to the Five Branches Clinic!
We look forward to treating you.
In light of continuous updates to Covid protocols, here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Masks must be worn at all times by everyone 2 years of age and above
- Limited availability, and appointments required, to assist with social distancing
- Increased sanitizing of hands and surfaces
- Our school policies follow health care worker mandates including universal vaccination or testing
- Temperature checks at the door
- Signage alerting all that if you have cough, fever, shortness of breath, or have been exposed, to not enter
You can help us by:
- Rescheduling if you are feeling ill
- At all times, wear a well fitting face mask (with ear loops)
- Arriving at the time of your treatment, not early nor late
- Using hand sanitizer, available throughout clinic, before and after your session
Read in: Chinese