As of September 1st of 2022, the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine (ACAHM) has announced a change in TCM-related degree titles. All Graduates graduating after January 1st, 2024 will receive the new degree titles.
The changes are as follows:
- DTCM (Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine) is now DAcHM (Doctor of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine)
- MTCM (Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine) is now MAcHM (Master of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine)
- The above two degrees are to become separate degrees for new enrollments
- The DAc/MAc (Doctor of Acupuncture and Master of Acupuncture) Duel-Degree Program will also be separated into DAc (Doctor of Acupuncture) and MAc (Master of Acupuncture) degrees respectively
- DTCM/DAc Bridge Program will be known as Bridge (Completion) Program
* Five Branches University is currently undergoing the transitional phase of updating all website content and documents to reflect the changes above.